The main feature telling the history of the cars from the Herald origins, the original 'Bomb' prototype, the Works rally and race car programmes, all the way to the GT6 MK3 and Spitfire 1500 models. Featuring the Triumph engineers and Triumph Stylists who were involved at the time, plus Triumph historians, enthusiasts and owners.
$ 25.00 (2 DVD set)
|Order online here
DISC 1 (80 minutes approx.)
- THE MEN BEHIND THE MOTORS :Extended interviews with former Triumph personnel. This time it's the turn of Ralph Wigginton, Herald Project Engineer (Chassis) followed by a round table discussion with three former Triumph stylists who all had a hand in the Spitfire/GT6 programme, namely Dave Keepax, John Ashford and Richard Hunt.
- PREVIEW TIME : A short preview of the 'Vintage & Pre-War Triumphs' DVD.
DISC 2 (90 minutes approx.)
- TRIUMPH SPORTS SIX CLUB INTERNATIONAL 2009 :A tour of the site in the company of two former Triumph personnel - Gordon Birtwistle and Dave Keepax.
- A DAY AT CANLEY CLASSICS : Dave Pearson shows us all the important Spitfire's, GT6's, Herald's and other cars housed at the Canley Classics premises.
- A DAY AT JIGSAW RACING SERVICES : Chris Loveridge and Mark Field show us the work they do and the famous Spitfire's they own.ALL-TRIUMPH RACE MEET 2009 : The sights and sounds of all the race Triumphs at this fabulous meeting.
- TRIUMPH SPORTS SIX CLUB HQ : Bernard Robinson gives us a tour of the Triumph Museum at the club's headquarters in Lubenham.
- MORE MEN BEHIND THE MOTORS : An interview with Gordon Birtwistle about his Herald and Spitfire days within Standard Triumph.
- NEW FOREST RUN 2009 : All the Triumphs on this fabulous drive through the Hampshire countryside as filmed by John Davies.
- BERNARD'S MACAU RACER REPLICA : Bernard Robinson's outstanding reproduction of the famous race car.
- PREVIEW TIME : The trailer for 'Code Name: Stag - Michelotti's Masterpiece'.